Fall 2014 Update
Fall 2014 Registration Ends July 1st
Co-Ed Youth Flag Football & Cheer Ages 5-14
Practices begin early August 2014
Season kick off August 30, 2014
If you have any questions please call Director of Operations Chris Williams at (760) 445-9327.
Spring 2014 NFL Player Day
NFL Flag San Diego Promo Video
Help us give back
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:53:29 PDTTony Dungy attempted to clarify remarks he made regarding Michael Sam, saying the openly gay linebacker who was drafted by the Rams "absolutely" deserves a chance to play in the NFL.
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:38:22 PDTAndre Johnson might be close to breaking his stalemate with the Houston Texans.
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:36:01 PDTMike Pettine claims that the Cleveland Browns will have an answer to one of the NFL's biggest offseason questions -- Johnny Manziel or Brian Hoyer -- in a little over a month.
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:52:08 PDTThe Atlanta Falcons added another body at linebacker prior to the start of Friday's training camp with the addition of veteran Pat Angerer.
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:30:51 PDTOne day after placing defensive tackle Geno Atkins and cornerback Leon Hall on the physically unable to perform list, Cincinnati Bengals coaches allayed fears Tuesday that both might end up missing time when training camp begins later this week.
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:12:57 PDTThe Pittsburgh Steelers will wear Chuck Noll's initials on their helmets this year as a tribute to the only coach to win four Super Bowls.
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:11:35 PDTThe San Diego Chargers released outside linebacker Larry English, a former first-round draft pick, on Tuesday.
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:49:44 PDTAfter it was ruled that Jimmy Graham of the Saints was a tight end, not a wide receiver, Lions rookie TE Eric Ebron changed his Twitter profile from tight end to "pass catcher for the Detroit Lions."
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:11:55 PDTNew York Giants offensive lineman John Jerry, who figured prominently in last year's Miami Dolphins bullying scandal, met the media Tuesday for the first time since signing with the Giants this offseason.
- Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:32:06 PDTAn Alabama judge has denied a motion from Dallas linebacker Rolando McClain to delay his trial because of training camp.
Posted Apr 30, 2013