The Spring League will run from
March 11th/12th to May 13th/14th
This schedule will include bye week for school spring breaks.
Early Bird Registration*
October 11th - October 24th
October 25th - October 31st
November 1st to December 12th
Very Late Registration
December 13th to February 6th
PreK/K Registration Always $130
*does not include jersey lettering
Practice schedules are at the discretion of the coaches. We do this so that each coach can schedule practices that are at the most convenient locations and times for their team.
NFL Flag San Diego is a non-profit organization. All teams are required to find a $275 sponsorship from a local community business for our Spring season. If a team is unable to find a sponsorship, the cost will be divided among all team members. If at any time during the season, the team locates a sponsor, the team members will be reimbursed.
A GAMEBREAKER helmet is required for the Spring league. No other helmets are permitted for safety and uniformity reasons. We provide options to rent or purchase a GameBreaker helmet. Please see below for details.
Full Refunds (for those who are NOT using a credit) given within 7 days of registration (Last refunds eligible for processing on February 13th).
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 25, 2022 AT NOON PDT
Sizing instructions will be found in purchase registration.
Helmet shipped directly to you by Gamebreaker.
Gamebreaker offers NFL Flag San Diego families a special package that includes a free cinch pack and a free Shock Doctor Mouthguard ($30 value).
Your child is scheduled to participate in the Spring 2022 Season starting in March 2022 and running into May 2022.
By participating in this league, you agree, on behalf of your child to the following terms and conditions as related to the COVID-19 virus.
1.You agree, that to the best of your knowledge, that your child, you, and your dependents have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
2. You agree, that your child, you, and your dependents have not experienced the following symptoms in the last 14 days:
3. You agree to notify the league directors if your child, you, and your dependents are diagnosed with COVID-19 or any of the above symptoms for up to 14 days after the conclusion of the league.
4. If your child, you, and your dependents feel ill or are experiencing symptoms of illness, you agree to stay home.
5. You agree to ensure that you and anyone you are supervising stay within and only use the fields/facility, specific area and equipment that you have registered for.
6. Footwear must be worn at all times - no bare feet.
7. You agree to adhere to social distancing measures as required by league administrators, park regulations, or by rules in effect at the time of a practice/game by the municipality the league is taking place.
8. Food and beverage containers must be stored with your personal belongings when not in use. Please try to fill your water bottles at home and do not leave them out/unattended when not in use.
9. Should you, your child and/or dependents contract COVID-19 during or post league, NFL Flag San Diego will not be held liable.
10. You acknowledge and accept that given mandates issued by the State of California, NFL Flag San Diego reserves the right to release yours, your child’s and dependents personal information in the event state health authorities require it for contact tracing.
By electronically agreeing to this document, you agree to all points established above, and to waive any liability claims against the league organizers, facility, or municipality where the event is held.